Come join Nonc's Hunting and Fishing Adventures for
WORLD CLASS ALLIGATOR HUNTING.
We have alligator hunting access to about 19,000 acres of marsh on and around Vermilion Bay in Vermilion Parish, South Central-South Western Louisiana.
Season => September 4, 2019 to October 3, 2019
Your adventure usually begins in Abbeville, where your guide will meet you when you arrive. Abbeville has lodging and many fine Cajun Restaurants. On the day of the adventure, our Sports meet their guide at the public boat launch in Intracoastal City, Louisiana (ICY). From the boat launch they travel by boat to the various marshes for their guided alligator adventure.
If you have watched gator hunting on television, that is similar to what we do. More is involved than what you might see on TV.
Our Sports are part of the alligator hunting/harvesting team. As such, they can "bait" and "run" the baited lines to harvest the alligators. (IF YOU DESIRE TO BAIT, YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS BEFORE ACTUAL HUNT TAKES PLACE) After the adventure, the Sport has a great alligator trophy.
2019 ALLIGATOR ADVENTURE :
> Alligators (Base Price) => $800.00
This is a first come gator bases, what size is on your line is your take. Minimum 6 foot guaranteed.
> Alligators (Target of large alligator) => $800.00 plus (+) $160.00 per foot above 6 foot.
This price includes a full territory run with your choice of gator at the end of the run.
>> A non-refundable deposit of $400.00 is required to book an adventure. The remainder of the adventure fee is due at the end of the adventure. All Credit Card Transactions incur a 4% bank charge fee.
All fees are non-refundable if any group does not show for scheduled hunt.
( NO EXCEPTIONS)
>> A Louisiana Resident hunter/helper is responsible for purchasing a $25.00 required registration/license with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. [Fee is not included in adventure price.
>>>> A Non-Louisiana Resident hunter/helper is responsible for purchasing a $150.00 registration/license with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. [Fee is not included in adventure price.]
>>>> The application must be filled out completely, excluding the Hunter/Guide SSN and faxed or email to: Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
FAX: 337-373-0181 ATTN: Crystal Brothers
A money order must be sent to Nonc's in order for the outfitter to receive your license.
Money Order must be made out to : LA Dept of Wildlife and Fisheries.
and mailed to:
Robert Jones III
Fill all information on top of application with your information.
Hunter/Guide's name: Robert Jones III
Sign and date the bottom.
If you need further instructions, please feel free to call (337)207-4441
- Minimum HUNTER age is 18 years old.
- Under 18 years old, OBSERVER must be accompanied by a responsible hunter.
- Under 14 years old, OBSERVER must be accompanied by a responsible adult observer at least 18 years old that is part of the hunt. [Can be a 2nd hunter.]
- Alligator processing and hide tanning is the responsibility of the Sport. If desired, Nonc's Adventures will assist to arrange local alligator processing and offer information on hide tanning and head mounts.
- All tagged alligator HIDES must be inspected by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries prior to HIDE processing. Hide processing is such as tanning or mounting or the raw hide leaving the state. A fee per hide is payable to the LDWF by the Sport. Fee is due at time of LDWF's inspection.
- All Hunters and Observers must wear safety eye glasses.
- No alcohol is allowed on baiting or hunting trips.
- All participants must be physically and mentally fit for their adventure.
- All participants must sign a release of liability form.
- Weather is a factor and could delay your adventure.
NONC'S HUNTING AND FISHING ADVENTURES DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SIZE OF YOUR TROPHY.
THIS IS NOT A SWAMP TOUR. THIS IS A HUNT!
< TIPS ARE APPRECIATED >